Saturday 20 February 2010

Blog posts like London buses.......

None for ages... then 3 in one day!! lol!! I made this card for Mark's nephew's birthday. I found the idea for this style of card (a stand-up card) online- but unfortunately I can't remember where (so apologies to whoever's idea this was, and thank you!) I adapted a Magnolia image (he normally carries champagne) with a Papermania Clare Curd clear stamp of beer.... much more to his taste!! lol!!


Used more Basic grey paper here, and some rather wonderful Martha Stewart punches. Hope you like the card... thanks for looking. x

3 comments:

My Little World said...

Oooh another fab card, well done Denny. You should do classes!

Darcy Marshall said...

Thats a great card Denny, love it.x

Anonymous said...

Hi there!! I am new here. :) Great blog.
Hugs~
Andrea