Sunday 8 May 2011

So... me thinks we've established that I'm NOT a regular blogger!

Hello there... well yes, I know, it's been a while! lol

I kept myself busy yesterday, in an attempt to keep sane... the old MS seems to have reared its head a little, and I have fizzy legs and bum. (sorry if that's TMI!) Anyway... as I said, I kept busy, and here's what I've been up to:



I got the idea to do this from my dear buddy, Jules, who decorated her printer tray at my house a while back. I bought the printer tray on ebay. Mark cleaned it up for me, and I've decorated it with Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 papers. (I just adore Cosmo papers! Don't you?) Once my yellow ink cartridge has arrived in the post, (she says, impatiently tapping her fingers, itching to scrap!) I'll be adding some family photos and memorabilia to it.



To keep the theme going, I decorated this too:





This was also done with Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 papers, and the words were inked and covered in diamond glaze, to make 'em nice n' glossy. The base kit was a "Tando Creative" kit, and a gift from another lovely buddy, Jane. Thanks hun!


I've done a fair few scrapbook pages recently too, but need to get busy with my camera, before I can upload piccies of those too. Thanks for looking! xx





3 comments:

Clare Arnold said...

Once a year is regular lol! Just not particularly frequent hun *winks*
Lovely to see your work, I love the printer tray, I hope that your distraction techniques are working

CLare xxxx

Sarah said...

Love the look of the printer tray - can't wait to see if completed :-)

Sarah x x x x

Linda B said...

love the printers tray, Denny - I have been looking for something like that for my new craft room. Will prob take me as long to find one as it will for himself do the room!!