Thursday 13 September 2007


Another enjoyable challenge from Crop Til You Drop this week. The idea was "Recycle, Recycle, recycle! So - luckily for me, being the hoarder that I am (Darling Hubby will testify to that!!) I'd kept some packaging from some embellishments that I bought when on holiday in the Lake District.

After some "fun and games" with my sometimes temperamental printer, I had all the photos I needed, and with the addition of some HOTP Kids papers, ribbons and fibres, and some Papermania flowers, a piece of boring plastic packaging was transformed!

The only problem is, it'll probably encourage me to be even more of a hoarder than I already am!

Now, I must get on with my first ever set of ATC cards for a swap that I'm taking part in on
UK Scrappers.

1 comment:

Looby said...

You've been tagged hun!! Check out my blog for details
Lou xx