Friday 9 January 2009



DAY NINE... This morning we went to watch Harrison's school assembly about New Year's Resolutions! It was fantastic, and our boy was great (yes... I know I'm biased, but he was!!)

After it was finished I just had to take a photo of the wonderful old clock in the school hall. The school celebrates it's centenary this year... and I do wonder how old this lovely clock is! Plus I'm intrigued how it came to be in the school as it appears that it came from "The London and Dover Railway Company"

I'm really enjoying the Photo a day Challenge... and I love the way it's making me think about photography. I have still to get my "groove" back for scrapping, but I'm hoping it won't be too long before I'm enjoying that again. I have been making lots of cards lately, so at least I've still been playing with paper.... what can I say, I have to... It keeps me sane!! lol!!

To whoever's reading, thanks for looking! xx

2 comments:

Debbie H said...

Great photo - that clock would look cool in my lounge!

Julesmichelle said...

Gorgeous clock. Wonder where they "found it"