Wednesday 7 January 2009


DAY SEVEN... I'll be honest, this was very much a last minute idea! I'd taken Hubby's camera to work with me, but didn't manage to take a decent picture all day. Then, whilst having a nice, comforting hot chocolate in my fave Clangers mug, I thought why not give it a go, after all it's a record of one of those "every day things" in my life. :-)

It was a verrrry long day at work today, but it's been a lovely evening. Very dear friends of ours,who live in Canada, phoned, and they're coming to the UK in March!! I'm soooo looking forward to seeing them!

I've got two days off to look forward to now. I'm planning catching up with my card-making and finally getting started on the "Scrap Like You Mean It! challenge that's running on UK Scrappers. Oh, and taking lots more photos, of course!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay to the Clangers mug - love it:D

Sarah xx