Saturday 17 January 2009

DAY SEVENTEEN... My "Secret Santa" at work gave me this mug, and a packet of biscuits for Christmas! Oh how well they know me!!! lol!!

I've had a relaxing day at home with my fellas today... and hopefully I'm on the mend. The bone-aching pain seems to have eased a great deal, and my eye's feeling a lot better too. Tomorrow should be another restful day, and with any luck I'll be back to work on Monday. Fingers crossed I just had some sort of "bug" and I'm not heading for a relapse!

I've been doing a lot of "blog-hopping" lately, and have got lots of ideas and inspiration for card-making and scrap book pages.... now I just need to find the time to put this all into practice!! lol!! I am still enjoying the photo a day challenge... and hope, over the next few weeks, to start lots more projects... watch this space to see how I get on, making a dent in my stash mountain!!! lol!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Denny - I love this mug - how fab is it!!!!LOL!! xxx

Kerry said...

That is such a clever idea.